How to Apply

For more information on how to apply for the Student Success Emergency Scholarship Fund please contact Tony Randall at 301-405-8963 or

To be eligible, students must have explored all other University financial supports such as having their Estimated Family Contribution adjusted and/or applying for Keep Me Maryland funds prior to requesting SSES Funds. Students must demonstrate that other sources of funding are unavailable. All applicants will be asked for basic information to describe the circumstances of the emergency need and what other sources of funds are available. The details of a student's circumstances will be kept confidential.


The University of Maryland
Division of Student Affairs ▪ Office of Development and External Relations
8400 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 200 ▪ College Park, MD 20740 ▪ (301) 314-4900